Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic.
Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
OS Version - Windows 10 64-bits Processor - Intel Core [email protected] or AMD FX [email protected] Memory - 8GB Graphics - Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4 GB) DirectX Version - 11 Disk Space - 70 GB Notes - SSD for storage and 16 GB of memory is recommended
OS Version - Windows 10 64-bits Processor - Intel Core [email protected] or Ryzen 5 [email protected] Memory - 16GB Graphics - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or AMD Radeon RX 580 (8 GB) DirectX Version - 11 Disk Space - 70 GB Notes - SSD for storage is recommended
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam